THE DAWN THE DAWN

I really like the atmosphere..

Very much like the indie game,Limbo but the story itself is very engaging and the game itself very addictive. I did find the controls unresponsive and the collision boxes for let's say the tree branches not working or off.
I REALLY DO LIKE THE GAME THOUGH.

NightDead responds:

will improve the next episode

Have a creepy weekend

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

It was really great..

It's very loyal remake to original game. I'm not going to mention the bugs because that would be like rehashing old issues. My only gripe is that I didn't like the intro and game over music, Only because when you hear classic DK music and then the newer SMB music... it doesn't match. It takes you out of the moment that you're playing the classic arcade game. I get it: Mario is in it. My only thing is the both tracks should've been re-tooled to give it that 80's look.

LilDwarf responds:

I thought the intro music fit well with the game, but thanks for your opinion! It was hard getting it, and I'm no sound tech guy so I wouldn't had been able to make one myself :(

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

It's alright for what it as a challenging game...

But I don't get the same feel that I got from your previous games. Besides the glitches that were mentioned earlier (such as collision detection, problems with the medals, and lagging from the game itself.), it doesn't feel like a Shift game. The design of the characters may have thrown me off. However, it's very challenging for a game and the music is great.

Indie Jones Indie Jones

It's good game...

But you need shadows to add perspective. Under the boulder, the main characters, and the items. It's hard to judge where everything is hwen it looks like they're floating.

Plinko Plinko

It's OK, I guess...

I like the idea of the game. But my gripe is the animation of the Plinko chips themselves. It's was very dull and not at all like when you watch the the game show itself. The real chips are similar to a pinball in that they bounce and ricochet off the pegs. And at least the real contestants had more of choice when placing the chips.

Smash-A-Friend Smash-A-Friend

Not bad..

The only problem I had with this was connecting the hammer to hitting any of the friends. It was hard too determine where the hammer was. You should place a shadow for the hammer as a guide to makeit less confusing.

Ink- the game Ink- the game

Meh.

It's OK. But I think you should expand on this; adding a timer and some unique enemies to make a bit diffcult.

TheSalad responds:

i'll bare than in mind :) like i said its nothing special or new just a piece of advertisement i did for my animation course at uni... thank you for the advice though.

The Rhombus The Rhombus

Nice challenge

This was nice exercise for my fingers.
Although the graphics could've been a lot better

Plonzo Plonzo

Unique

It was a pretty good challenge.

Pixelled Pixelled

Excellent game.

Really challenging like the classic snake games. Only with new, um, 'retro' look.